Advice vs. Advise Practice 2
acts as a noun
acts as a verb
i.e. Take his
with a grain of salt.
i.e. What would you
me to do?
Fill in the blanks with the correct form of
. Pay close attention to the verb tense!
1. Are you sure you want to hear my
2. Let me give you some free
3. If I had known, I would
4. The best
I can give you is to be patient.
5. Taking more than 2 tablets per day is not
6. Professor Clark
me this year.
7. Lots of people write to that woman for her
9. If I were you, I wouldn't take his
at face value.
someone on financial matters is difficult.