Make vs. Do Practice 2
create, produce, bake,
build, construct, cook,
erect, manufacture, write
take action, complete
a lot of exercises yesterday.
Fill in the blanks with the correct form of
. Pay close attention to the verb tense!
1. I don't like to
2. Which do you want, juice or pop? Please
up your mind.
3. We have to
a decision by tomorrow.
4. Please call the restaurant and
a reservation for 8 pm.
5. When we go on vacation, my husband usually
the travel arrangements.
6. How much money do you
7. When I was a kid, Sunday was the day to
8. I'd like to
an appointment with Dr. Smith, please.
9. We don't have a washing machine, so we have to
the laundry at the laundromat.
10. When Bob is in a rush in the morning, he doesn't